The Deserve It Alliance
What is The Deserve It Alliance?
The Deserve It Alliance is a members only organization dedicated to achieving happiness, fulfillment, health, and success for our members and our community.
Why Join The Deserve It Alliance?
- No judgments, just accountability. Be challenged to identify and achieve your ideal life in a confidential, positive, and supportive environment.
- Create happiness, fulfillment, success, and health within your life’s Four Health Quarters (Financial, Relationship, Physical, and Mental).
- Learn proven strategies and techniques to making positive changes to your life.
- Associate with a group of positive, like minded individuals who are committed to achieving happiness, fulfillment, success, and health for every member.
- Get access to the knowledge, skills, abilities, and contacts of every member.
- Create and explore ideas and opportunities, set goals, and defeat challenges with the help of your fellow members.
How do I become a member of The Deserve It Alliance?
Membership to The Deserve It Alliance is by invitation only. In order to become a member you must meet the following qualifications:
- You must be invited to attend a meeting by an existing member.
- You must have dreams and goals beyond what you have already achieved in your life.
- You must commit to achieving happiness, fulfillment, health, and success in your life and the lives of your fellow members, your community, and our planet.
- You must invest in the annual membership fee.
Why does The Deserve It Alliance require membership:
- The Deserve It Alliance will only accept individuals who are committed to achieving happiness, fulfillment, health, and success for themselves, their fellow members, and their communities.
- Your investment in membership indicates that you are dedicated to making positive changes to your life and community.
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Time: Wednesday's (bi-weekly): 9:30 - 11:00 am
If you are interested in attending a Deserve It Alliance Meeting as a guest, please contact us today for more details. You must be approved by all existing members and be invited to attend. Approved guests will be permitted to attend up to 3 meetings before they are expected to commit to The Deserve It Alliance.
Confidentiality / Non-Disclosure Agreement: All members and guests of The Deserve It Alliance must sign, and adhere to, our Confidentiality / Non-Disclosure Agreement. Failure to do so will result in immediate removal from The Deserve I Alliance. Click here for a printable copy of our Confidentiality / Non-Disclosure Agreement.
Code of Conduct: Every member of the Deserve It Alliance is expected to conduct themselves in a professional and ethical manor at all times. Any member found to be behaving in an unprofessional or unethical manor may be terminated from group with no refund of their membership investment.
No Selling: There is to be no direct selling, sales pitches, or prospecting activities taking place during Deserve It Alliance meetings. Members will have the opportunity to express their dreams, goals, plans, ideas, strategies, wants, and needs to other members but no member is to engage in sales activities. If sales, leads, and opportunities are to be generated through the Deserve It Alliance it will be because each member adequately communicated the value they offer and other members are willing to invest, assist, or refer the products or services of that member.